BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Simply Beautiful Beauty Treatment #6

Peachy-Keen Facial

This is as simple as you can get for a beauty treatment, the astringent sag busting action of the peach juice will freshen and firm your skin.

Take one ripe peach, cut into slices. Take one slice and rub all over your face and let the juice sit on your face for 20 minutes then rise with warm water and pat dry. With the rest of the peach slices sit back and enjoy a healthy snack!


......Peachy, peachy, turtle dove
Teach me, teach me how to love
Tell me that you're glad you found me
Oh, my loveable boy
Meet me, greet me with a kiss
Sweety, treat me to some bliss
Throw your great big arms around me
Till I holler for joy..

From the song "Cuddle Up" by Irving Berlin


No comments:

Post a Comment