BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Simply Beautiful Beauty Treatment #3

Them There Eyes
Eye Refresher

Steep 2 bags of chamomile  tea in hot water for three to five minutes. Let cool until the bags are comfortably warm to the touch. Lie down, close your eyes, and place a tea bag over each eye; then cover with a soft cloth. During hot months, put the cooked tea bags in the refrigerator and apply to eyes when needed for a refreshing, eye-opening experience. While you are at it, enjoy the tea and really relax!


 I fell in love with you the first time I looked into
Them There Eyes
And you have a certain lil cute way of flirtin'
With Them There Eyes

They make me feel so happy
They make me feel so blue
I'm fallin', no stallin'
In a great big way for you
My heart is jumpin', you've started somethin'
With Them There Eyes......

"Them there eyes"- Billie Holiday




No comments:

Post a Comment