BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fashion Flicks- Movies you watch just for the clothes


Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

This little gem of a movie also showcased one of the most famous costumes in hollywood history; the pink strapless gown that Marylin Monroe wore in the "Diamonds are a girls best friend" number.




Ok, the movie has a cute plot  (Two female entertainers, one looking for love and the other looking for money; with both getting more than they bargain for!) but the clothes are to live for! I watch it over and over just for the clothes and I am sure I am not alone.  And you can  pick up some great tips for making diamonds your best friend too ladies! (Wink!)

2 comments:

  1. It's reminds me the song of Madonna "material girl" isn't it great example for a femininity ?!? I think she has class and style to do what ever she likes to do and still make everyone admire her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Watchmovies, yes I love femininity, we need more ladylike behavior today!!

    ReplyDelete